Who we are
The Stevenson Hearing & Vision Clinic is made of three supporting businesses: Nova Hearing, Revere Optical, and Dr. Lam Optometry. We are a one-stop shop for all your hearing and vision needs.
Award-winning and family-run, we've been helping Durham Region hear better since 2005. You can depend on Nova for the latest in hearing technology backed by a friendly service, including tinnitus management, wax removal and complimentary hearing tests.
Designer frames, leading digital lens technologies, low-vision specialists, warrantees on all our products, and a friendly staff dedicated to helping you get the most out of your new glasses. Proud to be independently owned and operated since 1978.
Our focus is on providing our patients with a welcoming and positive experience. With cutting-edge technology, Dr. Lam specializes in the diagnosis, treatment, management, and prevention of diseases and disorders of the eye and visual system.
About our service
Please visit our individual websites for specific products and services.
- We offer quality brands and products, backed by warranties
- We are local, independent and family-run businesses
- We are yearly recipients of the Readers’ Choice Award… thank you Durham Region!
- We invest in the latest in digital hearing aid and lens technologies
- We provide direct billing to most insurances
- We offer repairs and adjustments
- We are wheelchair accessible
- We are dedicated to your total satisfaction. That means we:
- … take the time to explain your options
- … make sure you understand what your personal prescription means to you
- … train and educate you on how to properly use and care for your hearing aids and glasses
- … are happy and ready to address all your questions and concerns about hearing or vision loss
- And last but not least: Free coffee, tea, espresso, water and WiFi
No news items at this time.
- We are located at 160 Stevenson Rd. S. – Oshawa, ON L1J 5M2 on the corner of Stevenson Rd. and Cartier Ave. (just across from the Oshawa Centre).
- From Hwy 401: Take Stevenson Rd. exit and head north. We’ll be on the left.
- From Hwy 2 (King St./Dundas St.): From Hwy 2, head south on Stevenson Rd. We’ll be on the right.